BY RICK WARD Lowndes County, followed by Oktibbeha seems to be the most flagrant violator of citizen gun rights in the state. A recent appeal to their board of supervisors fell on deaf (an ignorant/arrogant) ears. An Attorney General complaint initially filed by Rick Ward against Lowndes for their courthouse alone fell through due to a judicial order allowing gun […]
BY RICK WARD Carrying without a permit is now true but there are some things people need to understand about the law. The...
BY RICK WARD The 2015 session of the Mississippi Legislature gave us what we call “Purse” carry or carry in a satchel,...
FROM NATIONAL ASSOC. FOR GUN RIGHTS House Bill 786 recognizes right to bear arms, removes requirement for permit. Jackson,...
May 20, 2016
BY RICK WARD Lowndes County, followed by Oktibbeha seems to be the most flagrant violator of
April 27, 2016
BY RICK WARD Carrying without a permit is now true but there are some things people need to
April 20, 2016
FROM NATIONAL ASSOC. FOR GUN RIGHTS House Bill 786 recognizes right to bear arms, removes
- What Does Mississippi’s Church Protection Act Do?
- Sign the Petition – Ask Gov. Bryant to Support Mississippi Churches
- Mississippi Senate Passes Bill for Constitutional Carry and Setting Foundation to Reject Some Federal Gun Control
January 1, 2016
BY DANA CRISWELL The capitol city of Mississippi is one of the most dangerous cities in the
July 2, 2015
BY DANA CRISWELL I am often asked why I carry a gun even when walking my dog around my neighborhood
May 22, 2015
BY DANA CRISWELL If I’m ever in a situation where I need to use my firearm I hope I do as
- Why I Carry a Gun: Memphis Gangs Moving to Olive Branch
- Why I Carry a Gun: Memphis Home Invasion – String of Burglaries in Lexington, MS – Escaped Inmates
- Why I Carry a Gun: 7 inmates escape in Covington County, 2 at large
December 23, 2015
BY DANA CRISWELL By now most have heard about Virginia’s attack on second amendment rights.
December 6, 2015
BY DANA CRISWELL In a panel interview on Special Report with Bret Baier, Jeb Bush said he is OK
November 25, 2015
BY DANA CRISWELL Which Republican presidential candidate said, “The issue which has energized me
- Concealed Carry Permit Holders ‘Have an Obligation to Carry’
- Trump – “Nobody had guns, and they were just shooting them one by one.”
- Hillary’s Massive Gun Control Plan
Mississippi Senate Passes Bill for Constitutional Carry and Setting Foundation to Reject Some Federal Gun ControlMarch 29, 2016FROM TENTH AMENDMENT CENTER JACKSON, Miss. (Mar. 29, 2016) – Today, the Mississippi Senate passed
March 25, 2016
FROM WTVA The unanimous ruling in the case of Robert Swindol versus Aurora Flight Sciences in
March 18, 2016
FROM NRA-ILA Despite weeks of misleading attacks by billionaire gun control advocate Michael
- The King of Guns
- Rep. Andy Gipson (R): Guns in courthouses nothing new
- Clarion-Ledger OpEd by NRA Hunter: State gun bill misrepresented