BY MISSISSIPPI REBEL The NRA’s candidate ratings for 2014 are biased in favor of powerful moderates and against strict constitutional conservatives like Justin Amash and Rob Woodall. Rep. Paul Ryan got a perfect A+ despite voting in favor of background checks and gun storage requirements. Last year, he said that he would be open to cutting a deal with gun control groups to close the so-called […]
BY DANA CRISWELL The politically enlightened in our country tout the Europeans as the more advanced political minded...
BY RICK WARD With elections this year and next year, we may not get any revisions to gun laws. However, I have taken...
BY DANA CRISWELL The U.S. Supreme Court has avoided several gun rights cases over the past few years. The most important...
BY BLUEGRASS BRUCE Liberal commentators and Democrats are blaming gun rights supporters for the spread of Ebola. Seriously. Their...
October 21, 2014
BY RICK WARD With elections this year and next year, we may not get any revisions to gun laws.
October 21, 2014
BY DANA CRISWELL The U.S. Supreme Court has avoided several gun rights cases over the past few
October 19, 2014
BY DAVID BUTTS Robert Swindol, an honorably discharged vet, was employed by Aurora Flight Sciences
- The U.N. Gun Control Treaty and How Obama May Circumvent Senate Ratification
- Mississippi Voters Have Opportunity to Support Hunting and Fishing Rights
- Breaking News! Rankin County, MS Police Suspend Your Rights If You Legally Carry a Gun
October 13, 2014
BY DANA CRISWELL Every day good people come to the aid of others and those who choose to carry a
October 9, 2014
BY DANA CRISWELL I know many of you who live in other parts of the state get tired of all the
October 2, 2014
BY DANA CRISWELL More evidence that Memphis city leaders have no idea what they are doing. If you
- Why I Carry a Gun: 9 shot, 2 dead in Memphis this weekend
- Why I Carry a Gun: To Protect My Family
- Why I Carry a Gun: A Machete is No Match for a S&W M&P 40
October 20, 2014
BY BLUEGRASS BRUCE Liberal commentators and Democrats are blaming gun rights supporters for the
October 15, 2014
BY MISSISSIPPI REBEL Vermont State Senator Jean White, who has three consecutive A-ratings from the
October 14, 2014
BY BLUEGRASS BRUCE Allison Lundergan Grimes has been making a big deal out of her support for guns
- Why are Our Students Left Defenseless at School?
- Mississippi House Speaker Philip Gunn Conducts Tour of State: Gun Owners Speak Up
- It’s Time Gun Owners and Conservatives Take Back our State
October 10, 2014
FROM NRA-ILA Firearms are used three to five times more often to stop crimes than to commit
September 30, 2014
FROM GUN OWNERS OF CALIFORNIA Word just out from the Capitol is that Governor Jerry Brown has
Have Friends in California? Ask Them to Contact Gov. Brown and Urge Him to VETO SB 199, SB 808, AB 1014 and AB 1609September 30, 2014BY NRA-ILA Governor Brown has until today, Tuesday, September 30 to sign or VETO four anti-gun
- Governor Phil Bryant Urges Mississippians to Celebrate National Hunting and Fishing Day. Sportsmen are Encouraged to Support Amendment 1 on November 4
- NSSF Report on ‘Hunting in the 50 States’ Shows Hunting Is More Affordable Than Many Outdoor Activities, Including Golf
- Reagan National Airport Says No to Public Service Ads Deemed OK at 5 Other Airports