BY BLUEGRASS BRUCE Liberal commentators and Democrats are blaming gun rights supporters for the spread of Ebola. Seriously. Their so-called logic goes like this: Republicans blocked Vivek Murthy’s nomination for Surgeon General due to his extreme anti-gun views. If there were a surgeon general in place, he would be helping to stop the spread of Ebola. Therefore, gun owners and conservatives are […]
BY DAVID BUTTS Robert Swindol, an honorably discharged vet, was employed by Aurora Flight Sciences in Columbus, MS. After...
BY MISSISSIPPI REBEL An Indiana man was fired from his job simply because he owned a gun, despite the fact that he...
WLBT in Jackson, MS followed up on our story about the Florence and Pearl police violating citizens rights to carry a...
BY DANA CRISWELL Does turning the other cheek require a christian to be unarmed and sit by as his family is robbed, rapped...
October 19, 2014
BY DAVID BUTTS Robert Swindol, an honorably discharged vet, was employed by Aurora Flight Sciences
October 16, 2014
BY DANA CRISWELL Fifty member countries of the United Nations have ratified the infamous Arms Trade
October 15, 2014
BY DANA CRISWELL Mid-term elections are just around the corner and although we do not have a true
- Breaking News! Rankin County, MS Police Suspend Your Rights If You Legally Carry a Gun
- Rick Ward Files First Suit Against Public Officials Over No Gun Signs
- Mississippi Carry Calls on Patriots to Stand and Fight
October 13, 2014
BY DANA CRISWELL Every day good people come to the aid of others and those who choose to carry a
October 9, 2014
BY DANA CRISWELL I know many of you who live in other parts of the state get tired of all the
October 2, 2014
BY DANA CRISWELL More evidence that Memphis city leaders have no idea what they are doing. If you
- Why I Carry a Gun: 9 shot, 2 dead in Memphis this weekend
- Why I Carry a Gun: To Protect My Family
- Why I Carry a Gun: A Machete is No Match for a S&W M&P 40
October 20, 2014
BY BLUEGRASS BRUCE Liberal commentators and Democrats are blaming gun rights supporters for the
October 15, 2014
BY MISSISSIPPI REBEL Vermont State Senator Jean White, who has three consecutive A-ratings from the
October 14, 2014
BY BLUEGRASS BRUCE Allison Lundergan Grimes has been making a big deal out of her support for guns
- Why are Our Students Left Defenseless at School?
- Mississippi House Speaker Philip Gunn Conducts Tour of State: Gun Owners Speak Up
- It’s Time Gun Owners and Conservatives Take Back our State
October 10, 2014
FROM NRA-ILA Firearms are used three to five times more often to stop crimes than to commit
September 30, 2014
FROM GUN OWNERS OF CALIFORNIA Word just out from the Capitol is that Governor Jerry Brown has
Have Friends in California? Ask Them to Contact Gov. Brown and Urge Him to VETO SB 199, SB 808, AB 1014 and AB 1609September 30, 2014BY NRA-ILA Governor Brown has until today, Tuesday, September 30 to sign or VETO four anti-gun
- Governor Phil Bryant Urges Mississippians to Celebrate National Hunting and Fishing Day. Sportsmen are Encouraged to Support Amendment 1 on November 4
- NSSF Report on ‘Hunting in the 50 States’ Shows Hunting Is More Affordable Than Many Outdoor Activities, Including Golf
- Reagan National Airport Says No to Public Service Ads Deemed OK at 5 Other Airports